Head of Creative
Head Of Creative | Salary: £110k (neg) + 20% bonus
LOCATION: Düsseldorf Area (open to facilitating relocation)
About the company:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global fashion and lifestyle brand with 900+ stores across 40 countries and over $3 billion in revenue.
This prestigious company has recently hired a new CEO and is about to embark on a period of transformation and growth, making it a very exciting time to join and an opportunity to make a huge impact on the look, feel and direction of this major brand.
We are on the hunt for an ambitious creative leader who isn't afraid to shake things up. The fashion industry is changing at a rapid rate and we require someone who is immersed in the latest trends and has an appetite for change.
You have a solid background in design gained in a fashion environment with strong conceptual skills and experience in executing creative campaigns, either from within an agency or fashion brand.
- Lead, organise and inspire the advertising department to continuously produce outstanding campaigns that drive forward growth across all business units
- Develop and drive forward the brand identity across all business units and partners
- Creatively advise and support the internal business units/product lines and license partners based on brand identity and communication guidelines
- Lead and develop all global/local image and advertising projects for the brand and license partners
- Plan the advertising capacity and schedule the projects for each season
- Be entrusted to liaise with all internal and external stakeholders
- Alongside being strategically focused, the ideal candidate will have excellent conceptual skills and won't be afraid to get hands-on and lead from the front
- Background in graphic design in a fashion environment gained in either an agency or in-house role
- Excellent conceptual skills with experience of leading and executing ATL and BTL campaigns
- Strong leadership, team and project management skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Proficient command of English is essential
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click "Apply" or contact me directly; email@example.com