Junior + Midweight Motion Designers
Our client, a fully integrated design studio based in Hertfordshire are looking for a Junior and a Middleweight Motion Designer to join their team to work across exciting projects within the broadcast industry. The ideal candidate will have a can do attitude and a vibrant and energetic personality, someone who loves working collaboratively but can also be left to their own devices.
Key Qualities, Skills and Responsibilities
- Translate design concepts/storyboards to Create High-End Motion Graphic Edits.
- The candidate will support the Lead Motion Designers/Creative Team.
- Responsible for creating/checking multiple outputs for clients.
- Excellent time management on projects.
- Hitting Key Deadlines.
- Strong Design Skills.
- Keeping up to date with new CG trends/Techniques.
- Project quality control and assessment.
- Excellent comms between departments and own team.
- Good use of Cinema 4D. (2-3 Years, 1 year for the Junior)
- Good use of After Effects. (2-3 Years, 1 year for the Junior)
- Have a Strong eye for detail & composition.
- Be Self-Motivated.
- Can work in a team or solo.
- Have a Good understanding of Lighting, Texturing, Modeling and Rendering.
- Eager to learn and develop within our expanding team.
- NUKE/Houdini knowledge is a plus!
- Octane/Arnold knowledge is a plus!