Ruby on Rails Developer
I am looking for an experienced and highly motivated Ruby on Rails Developer to join the most ambitious sports gaming technology team in recent history. The Back-end team has been at the forefront of their expansion, achieving feats such as integrating a new partner every 2 weeks for a continuous period of 12 months, whilst being key to the launch of sophisticated new features. As a Ruby on Rails developer, you will actively participate in the decision-making process for ongoing core product improvements and integrate new partners, whilst advocating best practices for high quality code. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, collaborative team and develop industry-leading products.
- Strong Ruby on Rails programming skills with 3+ year’s experience in a commercial setting.
- RESTful APIs
- Databases such as MySQL
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with a messaging system (i.e. Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Management of cache system (Redis, Memcached)
- Experience with working and reasoning with applications running scale
- Solid understanding of software engineering best practices (version control, code reviews, testing, refactoring, etc.)
- Great attitude – enthusiastic, proactive and wiling to learn
- Keen problem solver
- Best practice fanatic, especially when it comes to writing clean code.
Salary range £45-£55k dependent upon experience
Private health insurance and pension plan
Great office environment with lots of free perks