My client is a creative lead design, production and manufacture company servicing the events and temporary installation industry. Their ambition is to be the go-to company for highly creative and innovative design and manufacture for both private and corporate events.
They are currently looking for experienced CAD Designers to join their growing and versatile design team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the fast-paced events and / or exhibition industry.
- Good understanding of manufacturing construction methodologies for events and exhibition installations.
- Strong attention to detail with high level of drawing and detailing accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload while working to agreed deadlines.
- Good design sensibility and attention to design detailing for the interpretation of concept designs to technical drawings.
- Experience in working in a similar design and manufacturing environment.
- Good team player.
- Interpretation of concept designs into technical drawings packages.
- Production and management of technical drawing packages for workshop manufacture. Production of drawings for CNC cutting.
- Quality control monitoring of technical drawing production.
- Production of drawing packs for onsite installations.
- Ability to manage timely deliveries across a small team.
Skills & Qualiﬁcations
- Mac proﬁcient.
- Relevant BA Hons qualiﬁcation or above.
- 2D & 3D Vectorworks Proﬁcient.
- Strong communication skills.
- SketchUp and Layout proﬁcient an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.