Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and switched on candidate to join this international marketing and advertising production company with a strong reputation in content creation and delivery.
We are currently looking for a Creative Studio Assistant to join the Creative team to help grow their creative footprint throughout their London branches.
- Assisting the Head of Department in the day-to-day running of the Retouching and CGI studio.
- Liaising with the Agency Art and Digital Producers to manage and co-ordinate workflow.
- Taking creative briefs and estimating, creating jobs on the workflow system and helping to traffic the workload.
- Responsible for keeping the job workflow system and spreadsheets up to date with imagery, finance and purchase orders for invoicing and financial reports.
- Having confidence to manage multiple projects at once, prioritising the workload, adhering to challenging deadlines, and utilising the Wellcom Creative team to get the very best out of them.
- Building strong working relationships with the Agency Producers, Creatives and their Photographers means a cheerful, calm, friendly personality is also a must.
- You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment, so multi-tasking, great communication and a keen creative eye will be required, accompanied by a positive, cheerful-in-the-face-of-adversity attitude.
- Understanding of the advertising industry, photography shoot process, hi end retouching, CGI, Capture One, Creative Suite and Google Docs will be a huge plus.