A Digital and creative branding agency, who work with a wide range of global brands, are looking for a writer to join their creative writing team.
The company who are based in the heart of London, and with offices in New York, are looking for a writer who can lead their creative copy and who doesn't mind working on a wide range of projects.
What's the role?
Reporting to the Creative director, the writer is responsible for all content that is produced by the agency.
Key responsibilities include:
- Writing engaging copy, both creative and technical
- Market research, including trends and competitor activity
- Generate and share ideas and content to improve customer experience
- Preparation of marketing materials and pitch work
- Long copy, including TOV documents, brand guidelines, website etc.
- Digital copy, including Apps and campaign work
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will be confident in their writing ability and have strong research and proofing skills when referencing their own work.
You will have a good eye for detail and be excellent at managing your time and working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
You will have solid experience writing for brands and be able to show work across all areas of copy; long, short, conceptual and technical.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV and PORTFOLIO to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.