Workplace Interior Designer
Mid-Senior Freelance Workplace Designer | London | AutoCAD | £ DOE
One of London's most prestigious workplace design companies are looking for a highly skilled and talented workplace interior designer. This company prides themselves on being forward thinking and keeping their design contemporary, classy and creative. They are not interested in the tired layouts and dull footplates which plague our nations offices, they want to create exciting workplace environments which serve the user and create a positive and productive atmosphere.
Day to day tasks of a Mid-Senior Freelance Workplace Designer:
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Communicating ideas through hand sketching and computer modelling
- Producing high quality technical packages
- Generating and developing design concepts
- Assisting the lead designers and design team to implement and complete the work in hand
The ideal Mid-Senior Freelance Workplace Designer will:
- Hold a relevant educational qualification at university level - BA(Hons) Architecture, Interior Design, Interior Architecture etc
- Have exceptional design skills, including the ability to hand sketch to a high standard
- Be highly proficient on AutoCAD and Photoshop
- Communicate confidently, eloquently and succinctly
- Be happy to work in collaboration or autonomously
If you are interested in finding out more about this Mid-Senior Freelance Workplace Designer job, please apply with your CV and Portfolio or get in touch with Niharika Samuel.