Hospitality & Residential Interior Designers
A global practice situated in a fantastic location in London is seeking junior-to-middleweight designers to work on a variety of commercial residential and hospitality projects both here in the UK and overseas.
- Must have a good design skill that would fit in with the company’s style.
- Be flexible in terms of working.
- Researching and completing tasks assigned to them under guidance.
- Prepare presentation packages, including hand-sketching and renders in Photoshop.
- Assist in sourcing FF&E and compiling of schedules.
- Assist with design documentation, bespoke joinery details.
- Build and maintain supplier and contractor relationships.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working within a commercial practice and on large scale projects is preferred.
- Proven experience in the hospitality or residential sector.
- Keen to learn, committed and a hardworking individual.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a creative, forward thinking and sociable studio. Looking to interview immediately, apply now with both CV and sample portfolio.