This supplier and designer of show homes throughout the UK enjoy an enviable reputation for delivering and installing beautiful interiors to enhance the saleability of homes on every development. Their knowledge of trend forecasting translates into outstanding design, establishing a careful balance of style and function.
They are now seeking an individual to work as one of their Furniture Specifiers / Space Planners within their design department. This role requires a creative individual to work in the show home market, where you will be required to work on a variety of designs in line with the clients brief. Alongside a designer, you will be planning the layouts and sourcing the latest in design-led furniture. You will be part of a team that manages the work of turning a customers requirements into a reality.
Person / Experience Required:
- Experience of working with different residential furniture suppliers and styles
- Spatial Planning experience and preferably Show Home design experience
- Proficient in Excel with VectorWorks / Photoshop an advantage
- Evidence of creative / design background
- Office IT systems - MACs and PCs
- Creativity and imagination with an eye for proportion / colour / balance
- Deep listening skills to effectively deliver clients needs and articulate these successfully to colleagues