Partnerships Insights Specialist | Premier League Football Club
Partnerships Research Analyst | £25-29K + benefits | London
Our client is a Premier League football club with a global fan base and a history of domestic and European success. They are looking for an analytically-minded researcher with excellent data and communications skills to help attract some of the world’s biggest brands to the business.
- Responsible for analysing and presenting data to inform partnership propositions and create compelling commercial stories
- Developing innovative and compelling presentation to drive partnership revenues
- Providing stakeholders with intelligent and creative market research and insights
- Using a range of resources to develop insight across global markets and categories and to provide insight on consumer lifestyles and social trends
- Communicating all relevant research and analysis to the business and partner brands
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience of contributing to and managing projects
- Experience providing commercial insight and planning to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to delivery presentations
- Experience of maintaining stakeholder relationships and working to strict deadlines
- Computer literate and highly proficient in MS Office packages.
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.