Studio Manager | Design Agency - West London
Studio Manager | West London | Up to £46K
Our client is a top design agency looking for an experienced Creative Studio Manager to work alongside a dedicated and talented studio, based in West London. If you have a good understanding of design principles, layout and have proven team leading experience, please apply now!
- Oversees the general day-to-day smooth running of the studio
- On-going management of team performance and development in line with the personal appraisal scheme
- Setting team and individual targets in line with both account and company objectives
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the client's business and key drivers in that business sector
- Develop and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders, including daily and monthly reviews and reporting
- Apply a commercial and value added approach to service delivery
- Act as point of escalation for issues. Manage risk and mitigate liability around service delivery failure
- Ensure workflow and quality procedures followed throughout production cycle by team
- Full understanding of brand guidelines and deal with the timeframes
- Manage budget
Previous experience as a print- and digital-focused Graphic Designer or Artworker is essential for this role.
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.