Award winning, West London based Design agency specialising in brands across the luxury space are looking for their newest Studio Manager to become the ''go to'' person, offering support to the ever-growing team and to oversee the smooth-running of the fast-paced studio!
This is an amazing opportunity for someone wanting to continue their progression path within a creative agency. As well as typical Studio Manager duties you will also sit front of house and therefore act as the face of the company, you will support the CEO with PA duties and have full ownership of meeting management, general admin, financial admin, housekeeping, facilities and more!
The agency provides a supportive working environment and an innovative working culture. The team are creative, driven and the whole company lead a very healthy work/life balance.
Responsibilities will Include:
- Resource and financial planning
- Monthly accounts
- PA to the CEO including managing diaries and dealing with correspondence
- Booking meetings and travel arrangements for the team
- General admin: ordering supplies, stationary and ad hoc duties
- Front of house: answering the phone and greeting clients
- Facilities: liaising with landlord and other service providers
- HR: liaising with recruiters, preparing employment contractions and inductions
- You will be from a similar creative environment
- You will be a calm proactive individual with a heavy admin / finance background
- You will be comfortable acting as the ''go to'' person for the studio
The salary is paying between £30,000-£35,000
If you are interested / relevant, please apply ASAP email@example.com