Account Executive/ Project Coordinator
This creative agency, based in the heart of West London, are looking for a promising and organised Account Executive/ Project Coordinator to join their team ASAP. In this role, you'll support the wider agency and your Account Director on the delivery of creative projects spanning branding, strategy, tone of voice and digital campaigns.
- Supporting the AD on the day to day management of project admin, from writing estimates, to managing the project management tool used internally, arranging meetings and travel, through to taking contact reports during strategy workshops
- You'll be part of the project kick off sessions, and ensure that all design assets and required project information are received and prepared for the team
- You'll put your sharp organisational skills to use and set up the correct folders on the internal server, ensuring new projects have an allocated P.O number and are properly tracked through the studio
- Whilst you'll be handling the admin of each project, you'll get to learn closely from your accomplished AD and collaborate with the wider design team
What qualities are needed?
- You must be organised, tech savvy, a quick thinker and a natural troubleshooter!
- Working with international clients, often within the tech and digital space, you will be extremely communicative, and have a fine eye for detail; flawless verbal and written communication is an absolute must!
- You'll work well in smaller teams, appreciating a flat structure and aware of the 'everyone chips in' mentality needed
- You'll be proactive, and self driven, knowing how to prioritise your own workload and alleviate the AD and Creative Director as and when they need your support
- This agency are looking for a real grafter! You'll be eager to cut your teeth in Client Services and grow within account management
If you are looking to start your career in creative client services with an exciting and dynamic studio, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!