One of the world's major award winning architecture and design practices is seeking a talented all-rounder design and technology Senior Designer. You must have extensive experience in workplace and/or hospitality sectors. The company are going through an exciting period of growth and have several large scale projects upcoming so new starters would have the opportunity to work on a project from start to completion. They have designed some of the world's most prestigious hotels, reaching from London to the United Arab Emirates, as well as Japan, New Zealand and Indonesia to name a few.
Designers seeking to work here should have strong creative drive also considering commercial project requirements such as budget and programme.
You must have:
- Qualifications: BA honour's degree or similar in interior design/architecture.
- Software skills: InDesign, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Microsoft packages.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Proficient in space planning and spatial analysis skills
- Highly self-motivated, organised with good initiative
- On site experience and some knowledge of liaising with architects, contractors and suppliers.
- Good knowledge and understanding of materials and products
- Excellent knowledge of design detailing and specifications.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design and culture, able to work in a high-pace environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.