Midweight Designer and Artworker
Middleweight In-house Designer
Are you an experienced middleweight designer looking to work for a reputable management consultancy group based in the city? If so read on!
My client is one of the largest and most reputable management consultancies in the UK.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a great eye for detail and enjoys taking projects from concept to delivery. Working in a small in-house design studio my client is looking for a team player who has excellent communications skills, good attention to detail, and the ability to organise their workload in a busy environment.
Day-to-day you will be:
- Taking briefs to understand objectives, outcomes, budget
- Devising concepts, presenting them to the relevant parties, and bringing them to life
- Producing a mixture of new business/client materials across both print and digital
- Providing consultation to colleagues and clients on print techniques, costs, and finishes
My client is looking for:
- Ability to Design across digital and print
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail