Graphic Designer (Luxury Fashion Brand)
A British based, luxury heritage brand that prides itself on being creatively innovative and brave are seeking a designer with art direction experience to join their fully functional brand design team. As a key member of this team you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects from store-windows and pop-up spaces to conceptualising and art directing campaigns, as well as continually developing the overall brand and helping to visually shape them moving forward.
key responsibilities of this role are:
- Responsibility for the exceptional creative delivery of multiple design projects
- Art directing and organising/implementing photo shoots.
- Creative input in producing concepts for various projects
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Comfortable working across a wide range of projects (design disciplines) with experience in design and art direction, preferably for premium fashion/retail brands
- Keen to push design boundaries and always looking for ways to be creatively innovative
- A team player, who enjoys working within a collaborative environment.
- Fashion photo-shoot experience would be a plus
This opportunity offers:
- A high-level of creative responsibility and input.
- The opportunity to work across a very varied workload of projects - spatial, film, art direction, print and digital.
- A structured, supportive work environment with ample opportunity for personal growth and career progression
If you're excited by this opportunity and are keen to progress your career within a highly-sought after brand, please send us your CV and portfolio (max 5mb) to register with Tomorrow.