Our award winning client who specialise in branding and marketing are looking for a UX/UI designer to join their studio!
You would be supporting other design creatives to enhance existing online projects/products to adapt to new requirements, and collaborate with the team to produce fresh inspiring ideas.
Your responsibilities would include gathering and evaluating user requirements; designing online products that are future proofed for longevity; following corporate guidelines but still producing intuitive and exciting user experiences; and designing graphic elements and navigation components. The role is not exclusively online, so print layout experience is also required.
To be successful in this role, you must be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. Any coding/developer or multimedia presentation experience is a bonus. Also need a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing designs that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plan and implement new designs illustrated via artworked visuals and process flows
• Optimize existing user interface designs
• Test for intuition and experience, and troubleshoot problems
• Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Develop technical and business requirements, and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centred solutions
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Brief developers on scope of work
• Write specification documentation alongside development team
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• 3-5 years’ of experience as an UX/UI Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of work showing UI and graphic design projects
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – we are looking for a team player
• Ability to discuss and explain design options
• Detail oriented
• Critical thinker
• Problem solver and customer-centered
• Good time management
• Extensive experience in Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop