Position: Account Executive
Our client is an international company who design and source premium products for promotional purposes on a global basis. They are currently seeking an Account Executive to work on an established Global FMCG account. This is a client facing role and you’ll be required to travel to visit the client on a weekly basis
The successful candidate needs to be someone who is enthusiastic and has a strong work ethic. Someone who has a keen eye for attention to detail and is organised and has a positive attitude. The ideal candidate must have strong communication skills and if possible possess some basic product knowledge.
- Clear communication (oral & written) within team – reporting to Account Director / Manager.
- Ability to plan, organise & prioritise all forms of administration.
- Must be able to plan, organise & prioritise individual workload.
- Monitor multiple projects and create weekly status reports.
- Ensure that all Quality Control standards are adhered to.
- Creative development of products and presentations.
- Take an active interest in your own self development.
- IT Literate – Word / Excel / PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail is critical - ability to produce concise, accurate and clear briefs / correspondence / administration.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ambition to develop further in Account Management.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.