Senior Designer Events & Exhibitions
Senior Designer - Events & Exhibitions
Firecracker Works is a creatively lead design, production and manufacture company servicing the events and temporary installation industry. Our ambition is to be the go-to company for highly creative and innovative design and manufacture for both private and corporate events. We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Designer to join our growing and versatile design team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years experience within the fast-paced events and/or exhibition industry.
- Highly creative 2D & 3D designer with a passion for creating cutting-edge, innovative and exciting design.
- Strong all-round design skills from creative concept generation through to producing technical drawings for workshop manufacture.
- Is up to date on current trends within the industry.
- Has an excellent understanding of materials and construction methodologies.
- A strong team player with the ability to also work independently.
- Oversee the design and delivery of assigned projects and design briefs.
- Good time management with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Attention to detail and accurate in their execution.
- Proactive with a solutions orientated attitude.
- Ability to manage timely deliveries across a small team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Relevant BA Hons qualification or above.
- Mac proficient.
- Vectorworks Proficient (3D an advantage)
- SketchUp and Adobe CS proficient.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.