Integrated Designer | Corporate
Integrated Designer | Up to £45K + excellent benefits | London
Our client is a leading international professional services provider with over 1500 staff across Europe, Asia and Middle East. They are going through an exciting time which involves a new vision and a new brand to implement and to bring to the next level so they are looking for an impressive Integrated Designer. You’ll be playing a key role in working with the agency and the marketing and communications team delivering the new brand and high end print and digital material.
- Provide creative design solutions for digital and print, including but not limited to: web and social media assets (including HTML5), animation, video, infographics, proposals, corporate literature, adverts, posters and internal campaigns
- Develop design solutions from brief to delivery that find the right level of creative versus delivery of legal detail
- Manage relationships with external suppliers and agencies to maintain effective preferred supplier arrangements
- Work closely with the head of marketing and communications to ensure all design work is on brand
- Work with the brand agency to develop new on-brand templates, styles and fit for purpose layouts as well as with the video team to develop strong creative that works well across all platforms
- Produce monthly management reporting
- Degree or qualification in graphic design
- Solid experience working within a fast-paced, high frequency corporate design agency or professional business environment
- Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, HTML5 and interactive pdfs
- Proven experience in a senior creative role
- Knowledge and experience of layout design, graphic design fundamentals and typography
- Interested in future digital design opportunities such as VR and AI
- Strong working knowledge of print and digital design to liaise with printers and web developers
To find out more, please apply.
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.