Sales consultant For Luxury British Furniture Brand
My client is an award-winning label that specialises in contemporary furniture and lighting, that has established themselves into one of the UK’s most successful, innovative and luxury brands over the course of almost 15 years. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic sales consultant to join their exciting team based in South West London, the city’s premier location for interior design, art and furniture. This role will require the candidate to fulfil duties from managing sales and projects to ensure client expectations are met and surpassed with excellent customer service standards.
Main responsibilities – Sales Consultant
- Outstanding representation of the furniture and services offered
- Collaborating with the team to issue invoices and quotes
- Keep on top of shipping orders and deliveries
- Being an exemplary brand representative at events
- Managing the showroom upkeep
- Encouraging and pushing for great customer satisfaction
- Working closely with wholesale and trade clients to successfully sell and represent the brands product
Ideal Candidate – Sales Consultant
- Personable, bubbly and enthusiastic working approach
- Focused on the details and highly motivated
- Great with numbers
- Excellent workload management
- Comfortable use of inventory/retail management systems
- Beneficial to have previous experience in furniture and trade sales
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Mac and Windows proficient
- Preferably a clean UK driver’s license
My client is offering the candidate a competitive annual salary with a generous annual bonus. On top of this the candidate will have the opportunity to work amongst a great team in a fun and exciting company.
If you feel you have these qualities to successfully fulfil the position as a sales consultant and are looking to take on your next challenge, please apply now.