Midweight Project Manager
This independent branding agency who deliver strategic multi-discipline creative campaigns for clients across the lifestyle, tech, hospitality and travel sectors, are seeking an energised, passionate and empathetic Midweight Project Manager to join the team.
- Working closely with a Creative Director, you'll collaborate to conceptualise, craft and shape a brief, knowing how to apply strategic elements into the framework of a project, then taking ownership over the delivery of work through the design and production phrases
- You'll take over as the lead on a number of trusted and long standing client relationships; you'll be approachable, emotionally intelligent and aware of how to work with clients of all levels, from managing expectations to advising on budgets and timelines
- As a key lynch pin in the agency, you'll work closely with your designers, from allocating specific projects to the best suited skill sets, championing and guarding the creativity of the team, whilst also ensuring that each and every project is on track for a timely delivery, managed efficiently and delivered within budget
- You'll be exceptionally organised, and as a Project Manager have strong administrative skills and be highly familiar with current Project Management tools/ systems
- This agency has a fantastic reputation for delivering bespoke, dynamic and innovative design for a number of sectors, and look for team members who value their passion and approach
If you are an experienced Project Manager, ideally with exposure to the branding/ strategy process involved in design, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!