Web Content Designer
At Party Delights, we love to see people smile, dance, let their hair down... We love a celebration! We believe in taking the stress out of organising, we think it should be fun & easy, and that life should be full of simple pleasures, every day. We’re committed to supplying our customers with the latest products that are relevant & inspiring with no compromise.
This mission has served us well, and as result we have continued to achieve year on year growth since our inception. We are part of the Party City group, the largest retailer of party goods in America and we are scaling our business internationally. We’re on an exciting journey and as a result there are bags of opportunity to make a difference.
A newly created and rare opportunity has now arisen for a Web Content Designer to join our vibrant team of designers! With an enthusiastic approach and a meticulous eye for detail, you will be relentlessly in the know with trends for design and social media. Experience in a similar role isn’t essential, but experience of working in a fast paced creative environment is!
- Working alongside a multi-disciplinary creative team of designers, photographers and developers.
- Delivering top-end creative Graphic/Digital Design that meets the high standards of the business.
- Work with creative direction and conceptual thinking to translate ideas into powerful design.
- Flexing your skills across a range of projects covering the business brand.
- Utilising your strong understanding of different channels and platforms to reach an audience.
- Bringing ideas, collaboration and energy to your role and to the in-house team.
- Put forward new creative ideas across various marketing channels such as email, social, display, video as well as onsite and offsite collateral.
- Great organisational skills, creative ideas and enthusiasm for delivering results.
- Having a working knowledge of HTML is desirable but not essential as training can be provided.
This is a real opportunity to make a difference in a business large enough to offer true progression opportunities for growth and development and where you can really make your mark. At Party Delights, nobody is just a number; we have a genuinely friendly culture and a team who are passionate and committed to developing the business.
Interested candidates should apply! Alternatively, please email Ryan Lehane at
Ryanlehane@betterplaced.com with a copy of your CV quoting Ref: 26596 or alternatively call her on 0161 238 6700 for a confidential conversation about this position.
All third party applications will be forwarded to Ryan Lehane at Better Placed for consideration.