Part time Designer contract
Truffle are looking for an integrated Designer for this part time role based in central London, working 30 hours per week with a global tech firm.
The creative work is fully integrated across digital, print and event projects. We need someone with strong attention to detail, who can project manage their own workloads working across a global team structure. The role is set to run for approx 9 months, with the opportunity to extend.
Salary: £30k per annum for 30 hours (equiv £40k for 40 hours)
The Ideal Person:
- A degree level education is required, preferably within digital design, web design or graphic design
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role within a Web development firm, IT consulting firm or agency environment; or equivalent transferable client-side experience
- A solid understanding of Email Marketing Software, preferably Marketo
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate ideas with peers, deliver persuasive creative content, and gather consensus
- Knows and champions Web best practices
- Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS, front-end familiarity is required
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects as an individual and as part of a wider team
- Able to identify additional web marketing opportunities and make suggestions when appropriate
- Able to professionally and effectively manage own time
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) an advantage
- Excellent creative aesthetic, able to encourage and support strong usability in way of creative delivery.
- Maintain a good understanding of commercial and design awareness
- A keen eye for functional design with a strong understanding of the online platform, mobile and tablet devices
To find out more get in touch with mishel at Truffle today!