Senior & Middle-weight Creatives needed
Our client based in Hertfordshire is on the lookout for a Senior Creative to join their buzzy studio!
PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS NOT A DESIGNER POSITION. THIS IS A CONCEPTUALLY THINKING CREATIVE WITH TV/PRODUCTION/BROADCAST EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
You will have -
- Good ideation skills; this is the core responsibility of the role, reacting to briefs with clever and engaging creative concepts.
- Strong copywriting skills:
- Good visual and verbal communication: Scamping, Photoshop skills, storyboarding, mood boarding.
- The ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Great communication skills are vital.
- A show reel bursting with great work & are looking for a new challenge working in a friendly social company environment.
What your duties will be -
- End to end responsibility for the delivery of great creative across TV/online and
- delivering them on budget and on time.
- Interpreting client's briefs & executing multiple creative concepts on brief & on brand.
- Presentations of concepts to clients and internal/external stakeholders.
- Creating concept documents and storyboards.
- Directing designers, editors, VO artists and talent.
- Direct & participate in team brainstorm sessions.
- Staying on track with emerging trends and culture and keeping in touch with the wider creative community.