Creative Director - Luxury brochure & Print within Property
Our London based client who truly live eat and breath luxury property are looking for a Design Director to join their studio!
Working as a Senior member of the design team, you will lead projects from briefing and concept development through to hands-on implementation.
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss briefs.
- Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital) pieces for a wide variety of clients.
- Estimating the time required to complete projects to enable Account Managers to provide accurate quotes for clients.
- Internal presentation of concepts for feedback.
- Working with a range of media, including Adobe Creative Suite and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Proofreading own work to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Researching and recommending illustrators and photographers.
- Working with suppliers such as printers, copywriters, photographers and illustrators.
- Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge.
- Adhering to company processes to ensure consistency of quality of work.
- To work within tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Ability to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Amend final designs to client’s comments and gain full approval.
- To assist with artworking collateral as and when required to meet client deadlines.
- Attending studio meetings.
Ad hoc Responsibilities
- Providing support on new business pitches including researching potential names and historical facts.
- Producing pitch documentation in preparation for meetings including creative and front end.
- On-site development visits and face-to-face meetings with clients.
- Attending and presenting to potential client on new business pitches.
- Maintaining technical knowledge by attending design workshops/exhibitions, reviewing competitive collateral and reading professional publications.