Middleweight 3D Designer
This studio has no natural competitors as the work that they produce is unique, working across event design, pop-ups and temporary retail design - their clients include countless luxury fashion brands. The team prides itself on pushing the assumed creative limits, this is achieved by adopting a creative environment where the best idea wins regardless of who put it forward. This agency provides a full service to their clients from art direction through to event production.
- The ability to respond to a client brief.
- Devise and pitch a concept both internally and to clients.
- An understanding of how a budget should inform the design process.
- Manage day-to-day creative projects, liaising with suppliers and adhering to .production and internal deadlines and timelines.
- Demonstrate speed, efficiency and progressive design, while remaining organised and communicative.
Skills and Experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchUp Pro with suitable rendering plug in, keynote and AutoCAD.
- Experience designing for luxury events or luxury retail.
- Technical/build knowledge advantageous.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Agency experience is advantageous.
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
The successful applicant will be joining an agency where creativity is prized. There is an opportunity to execute a concept that others might think too unusual to contemplate.
Please ensure you send both your CV and Portfolio when applying for this job
Apply for Middleweight 3D Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly