Middleweight 3D Designer
This studio has no natural competitors as the work that they produce is unique, working across event design, pop-ups and temporary retail design - their clients include countless luxury fashion brands. The team prides itself on pushing the assumed creative limits, this is achieved by adopting a creative environment where the best idea wins regardless of who put it forward. This agency provides a full service to their clients from art direction through to event production.
- The ability to respond to a client brief.
- Devise and pitch a concept both internally and to clients.
- An understanding of how a budget should inform the design process.
- Manage day-to-day creative projects, liaising with suppliers and adhering to .production and internal deadlines and timelines.
- Demonstrate speed, efficiency and progressive design, while remaining organised and communicative.
Skills and Experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchUp Pro with suitable rendering plug in, keynote and AutoCAD.
- Experience designing for luxury events or luxury retail.
- Technical/build knowledge advantageous.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Agency experience is advantageous.
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
The successful applicant will be joining an agency where creativity is prized. There is an opportunity to execute a concept that others might think too unusual to contemplate.
Please ensure you send both your CV and Portfolio when applying for this job