Senior Designer/Art Director
An East London based agency who create all-encompassing cutting-edge campaigns and editorial content for a mix of culturally engaged clients are seeking a Senior Designer/Art Director to join their growing studio. This agency partner with a great roster of clients communicating the heart and soul of their brand and connecting consumers in a meaningful way. The Senior Designer/Art Director will work across digital strategy, brand identity, campaign, digital design, moving image and content development for a broad mix of clients across retail, sports and streetwear.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Being a key figure in the creative team, leading on day-to-deliverables and defining branding initiatives
- Serving as a point of contact to client's for assigned creative projects
- Presenting concepts to the Creative Director, creating engaging and innovative work that is in line with the impeccable visual standards of clients
- Conceptualising, executing and overseeing projects and campaigns ranging in scope from seasonal campaigns and site designs
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Prior experience within the fashion, sport and/or retail sector and art direction capabilities
- Taste levels that are of the highest level with a deep understanding and interest of the retail and fashion sectors
- Good character, highly motivated and well-organised
- The ability to present visual concepts and presentations to clients
If this role sounds like you then please send through your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to Tomorrow to flag your interest in this opportunity.
Apply for Senior Designer/Art Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly