An independent creative studio based in the heart of Shoreditch are looking for a Senior Designer to join their studio team. Our client works on a real mixed bag of thought-provoking and exciting projects and adopt an integrated approach to creative. They are now on the lookout for an ambitious Senior Designer to be a part of this exciting time for the company as they continue to grow.
As a Senior Designer within the team this role will give you the opportunity to develop and execute projects from start to finish across branding, art direction, campaigns, editorial, print, advertising and moving image.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Working on projects autonomously from concept to execution across print and web
- Art directing photoshoots and imagery of publications for online marketing materials
- Creating editorial layouts and identity and concepts for multiple projects simultaneously
- Nurturing a close knit team of designers and freelance designers and creatives
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- A strong portfolio of work showcasing identity, branding and brand creation skills
- Exceptional layout and typography skills which are essential for this opportunity
- Capability in leading a design project, big or small, from concept to final execution across web and print
- Art direction and illustration experience would prove beneficial but not essential
If you're looking to be part of a forward thinking and ambitious studio, please send your CV and portfolio through to Tomorrow to register your interest for this role.
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly