Are you an immediately available Designer? Do you want to join a rapidly expanding creative agency where you will play a key role as a member of the Global Design Team? This is a contract role with a view to go permanent if interested.
- You'll be an all-round mid-level designer, preferably from an agency background, or client side have a focus on lifestyle, health and wellness or FMCG. You will have an exceptional portfolio to match which shows and highlights your thought process, your concepts and overall ability to execute your design skills.
- You will be working across multiple countries and will need to feel comfortable taking a brief, interpreting it and running with it. You should be comfortable in a start-up environment and across many channels (social media, mobile etc) and offline. You also have to be happy to get your hands dirty.
- You'll work well with a large team, and will preferably have experience in both client-facing and agency positions.
About the role
- You'll be working on the production of digital assets to support global campaigns where you will be doing everything from POS to Digital Design including Online Banners and EDM's.
- You'll be designing digital deliverables, including web pages, banners, wireframing, social content and emails.
- The role will be 60% digital, 40% offline.
- This is a contract role with a view to go permanent if interested.
About the client
A full-service agency based in Hammersmith, but would be onsite with one of their clients who are launching into the UK in the health and wellness sector.
Please get in touch for further details!