Associate Workplace Strategist
This role will provide a massive opportunity to the successful candidate. An award winning international design practice is looking for an associate level 'Workplace Strategist' who is highly ambitious and motivated. You will be expected to aid in the creation of a new strategy concept and will contribute to the creative design leadership of the studio. We are looking for a self-motivated team player with a creative approach to problem solving. You will be required to have the ability to win work, have strong technical ability and proven management skills to lead both projects and teams.
- Managing and delivering specific activities within a project, including client interaction, communication and high- quality delivery.
- Analysing qualitative and quantitative data from research such as surveys.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and collaborative environment with changing priorities.
- Strong graphic skills including; Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Present ideas confidently and convincingly; both verbally and visually.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.