Finance and Operations Manager
Position: Finance and Operations Manager
Our client are a high-end residential Interior Design Company based in West London. They are looking for a Finance and Operations Manager to join their small but very busy team who pride themselves in providing the very best for their clients.
They are looking for an organised, professional and experienced Finance and Operations Manager with a background in both administration and accounting. Although the role does not require a formal qualification in Accounting, a professional knowledge of finances is important and a working knowledge of Sage Line 50 is required.
The ideal candidate will be highly efficient, flexible, resourceful, organised and be no stranger to multitasking. Due to the nature of the business, discretion and confidentiality are of the utmost importance in this role.
The successful applicant will
- Have excellent computer literacy and competency in the use of all Microsoft Office software especially Excel. Will need to demonstrate a working knowledge of Sage Line 50.
- Have the ability to work effectively and accurately, often under pressure and with immediate deadlines.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have excellent organisational, interpersonal skills with loads of initiative.
- Have at least 2 years solid administration experience and a proven working background in the financial sector.
- Have a very enthusiastic and flexible approach to work, be friendly and willing to do whatever necessary to support help build the business.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.