Project Manager - Digital
A well renowned strategic brand design and digital agency, who focus across the healthcare, education, culture and charity sectors, are looking for a passionate and digitally focused Project Manager to join their team. Working in a small, but dedicated team, you will be an integral part of the business, developing and shaping projects from initial brief through to launch!
What's the role?
The role is for an experienced Project Manager with a background in the creative industry and a proven track record of delivery digital projects from scoping and briefing, through to development and build. Ideally this PM will have worked in a similar creative agency, with exposure across not only digital but strategic branding too.
- Taking ownership of all digital projects, from creating schedules for milestone delivery, negotiating costs and shaping project budgets, through to briefing in your in-house developers and overseeing web builds
- As a Project Manager, you'll be client facing and work closely to advise your client on the status of work throughout the creative and development phrases, knowing how to troubleshoot any issues and advise on opportunities for strategic growth
- You'll be confident in breaking down project's needs, spanning resource and allocating time appropriately, working closely with the Studio Manager and Directors
- As this is a small team, you'll be proactive, and know how to drive projects successfully; you'll have exceptional attention to detail and have a strong understanding of the digital process from end to end
- Whilst the core of this role is digital, you'll also work across the delivery of brand led projects and enjoy balancing your workload with the different disciplines
- Experience of Word Press is highly advantageous!
How do I apply?
If you are a confident, communicative and passionate Project Manager, strong in the delivery of digital projects, looking for a new challenge in a thriving agency, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to register your interest!