Game Developer | Tech Agency
Game Developer | East London | Up to £45K
Our client is an exciting tech start up based around the corner from the silicon roundabout, they are creative led and have a passion for games. They are now looking for a Game Developer to join their rapidly expanding team in delivering amazing products.
They are a young company with a team of 30 that is growing at a very fast rate with major projects underway. There are lots of opportunities to grow within a company that has great benefits and an inclusive culture with regular socials.
- Development solutions for new and existing and projects
- Maintaining existing products
- To produce clean, clear, documented, testable code
- Developing new games and application
- Pre and Post development practises to ensure solid planning and self-review
- Reporting to Lead developer
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time to a high quality
- Experience and desire to form in-game development
- Familiar with Adobe Air Development, FDT IDE or similar and REST based web services
- UX/UI familiarity
- Willing to learn Actionscript3 and Adobe Animate
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.