Workplace Interior Design Consultant
Workplace Interior Design Consultant | London | £70K - 80K
The Workplace Interior Design Consultant is a crucial role within the company. The consultant will be responsible for helping clients to develop workplace solutions that fulfil their organisational objectives.
- Leading analysis of client needs through surveys, interviews and focused groups
- Providing client advice based on our codified best practices as well as own experience
- Developing the design brief with the client, taking into account client objectives and our know how
- Accompanying the client in the change management phases
- Actively participating in business development, including client meetings, networking events and conferences.
- Participating in further refinement of our workplace methodology and knowledge sharing
- Actively supporting the leasing department and participate in preparation of RFPs, case studies etc.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experience from advising clients on office design or organisation; strong interest in office workplace trends
- Background in workplace consulting/management or HR consulting/design thinking/organisational development/change management/applied psychology or sociology
- University degree in psychology, sociology, architecture or management
- The successful candidate has ideally contributed to knowledge building in the area (e.g. dissertation, participation to conferences)
- Combination of curiosity and drive to try and implement new things
- Project management essentials (planning, resource management)
- Essential consulting skills (analytical approach, structured & critical thinking, comfort in approaching unknown situations, clear written skills)
- Ability to work independently, with a hands-on approach to tasks
- Communication skills to present ideas in a convincing way
- Readiness to travel and potentially take part in short term projects in other countries