Senior Graphic Designer | Berkshire
Our client is a global tech company that provides digital products, solutions and services. They are now looking for a Senior Creative Designer with global client experience to join their growing team in Berkshire.
As Senior Designer, you will have proven corporate print and digital design experience, a rock-solid portfolio and previous experience dealing with international clients remotely or face-to-face.
- Coordinate and prepare bids for new business opportunities
- Deliver high quality, on-brand material including: PPT presentations, interactive Pdf, infographics for marketing and business development teams
- Confidently produce creative work whilst keeping to corporate brand guidelines
- Interpret concepts from others and implement them whilst applying a sound knowledge of the firm’s corporate identity
- Work with global clients to help them articulate their messages, then translate these into relevant and compelling creative solutions
- Play an intrinsic part in the creative process, from concept stage, refinements and controlling brand usage, right through to final implementation
- Liaise with remote teams in different time zones
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience working on both print and digital design projects for large global clients (Mobile Apps design, 3D and After Effects are desirable)
- Strong ability to multi task, perform well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills, with the ability to explain the value of design as effective communication
- Able to manage the expectations of global clients and remote team members at all times through open lines of communication
- A confident story-teller who can lead visual narratives
- Able to work to guidelines but also apply cultural sensitivity to creative requirements in different regions
- Previous experience in a consultancy or equivalent environment
Please only apply if you can easily commute to Berkshire.
To find out more, please get in touch.