Assistant Art Consultant
A leading design consultancy require an assistant art consultant to join their close-knit team that form the art department, based in South East London. This is a midweight position, offering support and assistance to the existing senior art consultant and head of art.
- Assist with artist and artwork research.
- Contribute to concept development.
- Creation of artist quote requests.
- Management of the artwork list and specifications for all projects.
- Contribute to discussions on artwork concepts within the team, and from time to time assist with the interior designers in the supplying of artwork imagery for visual renders.
- Assist with client presentations and present confidently.
- Assist with marketing and business development support.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent organisational skills.
- ability to work on multiple projects to strict deadlines.
- Strong written and spoken English skills are essential.
- Experience with Adobe Excel is crucial.
- Knowledge of Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is preferable
- Clear and articulate communication skills.
Ideally the correct candidate will have a background in the arts - an eye for design and appreciation of art will be critical in the concept research. An ability to sketch and develop designs is preferable.