UI Designer - Global Financial Data Provider
Preqin Solutions is seeking a User Interface Designer in London with experience designing for B2B applications. Primarily you will work on our finance software application, but will also be responsible for creating a consistent brand across our websites and marketing collateral. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants to make a significant impact on our product and design library.
You will work closely with our UX Designer and the rest of the Product team, and with internal stakeholders. This will role reports to the Head of Product.
Preqin Solutions is a software company specialising in portfolio company management solutions for Private Equity and Venture Capital firms. We are based in the UK with offices in London, New York, Texas, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Buenos Aires. Preqin Solutions combines technology with a consultative approach to serve our clients need for performance monitoring, reporting and valuations.
We are a small division within Preqin and operate with the agile and fast-moving approach of a start-up. Our team is collaborative and friendly, with a focus on creating value for our clients.
Objectives of the Position
You will work in our newly launched Product team for a range of different products delivering excellent, polished, informative and visually beautiful work. You will create and update graphic wireframes for our product and bring insights to the team and propose innovative, fresh visual ideas. You will need to be up to date with current trends related to the fin-tech industry.
Role & Responsibility:
- Visual design of software used by Private Equity professionals
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Develop and improve company brand assets (design library, brand guidelines)
- Support all design needs (in collaboration with a UX designer) for a small, agile team
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies
- 1+ years visual design experience
- Have a good understanding of UX/UI and principles of interaction design
- Have strong attention to detail and an ability to work within established deadlines
- Experience designing application interfaces (as opposed to websites)
- Be familiar with prototyping tools such as InVision, Sketch, Adobe suite, etc
For the position, we offer:
- Bonus potential
- 25 days holiday per year (excluding bank holidays)
- Free access to gym and swimming pool in the office building
- Study support for professional training or to gain relevant qualifications
- A challenging job and superior development perspectives in a fast growing, innovative company with room for your own initiative
- The opportunity to challenge yourself while shaping the future of a company
- A working climate based on mutual trust and co-operation
- Working directly with senior level executives
- We are an energetic office with a foundation in innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Standard working hours (full-time, 9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday)
If you are interested in this role please send us:
- CV, covering letter and a portfolio of your work