Contract Designer / Project Coordinator
An international interior architecture and design studio in central London is looking for a middleweight interior designer to join them on a six-month contract. The successful candidate will be detail-driven, working in a project coordinator capacity to see projects through to delivery.
- Attend daily site meetings.
- Produce formal reports and written communication with client and contractors.
- Review interior drawings and build details, formulate an feedback and mark-ups.
- Liaise with project consultants, contractors and suppliers.
- Prioritise deadlines and work independently, whilst also taking instructions.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Confident communicator.
- Good eye and attention to detail.
- Time management skills, highly organised working methods.
- Experience within high-end residential site experience advantageous.
- Hold a BA in interior design or interior architecture.
Apply now with your CV and sample portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals to gain valuable site experience and join a practice with high profile projects for a global market. Looking to hire immediately.
Apply for Contract Designer / Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly