Furniture Designers and Project Managers
Known for creative design and pioneering craftsmanship, this company combines traditional hand skills with advanced materials and technology to create award-winning furniture for yachts and houses of ultra-high net worth individuals, throughout the world.
This ambitious company is growing to meet the worldwide demand for its luxury furniture. With state of the art in-house production facilities and a creative and technical studio they are seeking additional Furniture Technicians, a project manager and a cabinet maker.
Person / Experience Required:
- Excellent knowledge of bespoke furniture making and construction
- At least 4 years' experience within a workshop / manufacturing environment at a luxury level
- Fluency in 2D CAD software with Rhino an advantage for the technician's role
- Ability to plan and schedule your own work to meet the team's goals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to travel for drawing office and project management roles
- Ability to use MS Office competently
- Can demonstrate commitment and attention to detail