Product Designer / 3D Designer
This company is known for producing beautiful and highly detailed commercial furniture for the workplace and with a busy design and engineering team they are now seeking an additional designer. This individual will work closely with the sales and design team to assist with turning enquiries into concept drawings and designs that can be costed before gaining the client’s approval.
The successful applicant will be responsible for producing SolidWork drawings and modeling of standard, tailored and bespoke products for customer approval and manufacture. This will involve liaising with customers, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure all design solutions are in order, the designer will also be generating space plans, 2D drawings, some graphics and concept imagery in response to their customers’ specific requirements.
For the right person there will be an opportunity to be involved in new product development as well.
Person / Experience Required:
- 2+ years' experience from the design sector using SolidWorks
- Furniture or Product Design degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good concept design and 3D modelling abilities
- A high level of initiative and organisational ability would be expected with good interpersonal skills
- AutoCAD and 3D Studio is an advantage although not essential
Apply for Product Designer / 3D Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly