Creative Artworker - Leading Integrated Agency
An amazing opportunity for a Creative Artworker to join a leading global integrated advertising agency, based in West London.
Within this role you will gain full exposure to an envious pool of well-known clients and will be working across a wide range of channels including DM, email, social, web, POS, press and ATL.
The role comes with some amazing company benefits including 25 days holiday, on site restaurants, a rooftop bar boasting some impressive views, 24/7 access to one of the UK's largest, state-of-the-art corporate gym with huge discounted memberships and lots more!
As Creative Artworker you will:
- Have a portfolio displaying a variety of projects across POS, Advertising, digital and packaging.
- Be able to interpret concept and/or brand guidelines through to artwork execution (e.g. digital, photographic, etc.).
- Be able to develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with peers and colleagues in one or more areas of the organisation.
- Be able build and maintain effective relationships with internal clients and/or external clients (e.g. printers, product manufacturers, service providers, and/or clients).
- Work well in a team environment, with a moderate degree of supervision, to handle a heavy workload, to prioritise work, and to meet assigned deadlines.
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role within a Design Studio/Agency environment
- strong in adobe packages.
- Be comfortable working in an Integrated environment.
- Be confident client facing.
- Have a positive and eager attitude.
Salary is paying between £25,000-£35,000 depending on experience. Please get in touch ASAP if you are interested - email@example.com