Interior Architect / Designer
An opportunity has arisen with a mid-scale architecture and interior design studio for a mid-senior interior architect / designer to join their close-knit team. Sectors include mid-large scale multi-residential and commercial projects, along with smaller scale retail and hospitality projects. Priding themselves on having a strong work life balance and a flexible work environment, this dedicated team has a unique approach to the user experience and has an emphasis on branding their conceptual methodologies.
- Driving conceptual designs along with overseeing production of design work.
- Previous experience in the multi-residential / hotel marketplace and a commercial understanding of brand and user experience.
- Ability to graphically produce presentations and conceptual designs through hand sketching and the Adobe Suite.
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships.
- Overseeing quality of project delivery coupled with a strong technical knowledge.
- Collaborate closely with architects through design and delivery.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised, adaptable and flexible with the ability to use your own initiative.
- Must have the ability to create design briefs, delegate production and generate your own program across various projects.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, where ArchiCAD or Revit proficiency is desirable.
- Ability to work closely with architects and designers, along with having a strong attention to detail.
- The successful candidate must be an all-rounder, conceptually yet commercially minded with a proactive, self-sufficient attitude.
If you're keen to work in a centrally located, collaborative team environment, then please get in touch with your CV and professional portfolio.