Architectural Project Manager For Design Focused Global Studio
One of the leading names in multidisciplinary design with a reputation for excellence and a portfolio that includes some of the most important Architecture of the last century are seeking an experienced project manager for a key strategic role within their London studio. You will be required to manage and guide design teams from inception to completion and be the main point of contact for Clients as well as consultants. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Reconcile the goals and priorities with clients while fostering opportunities for design and technical excellence.
- Manages projects towards profitability, monitor and document project process while protecting from financial and legal risk.
- Contributes to leadership by enabling clear communications among team leaders, consultants and clients while promoting professional relationships internally and externally.
- Promotes Project Management as a discipline.
- Develop and maintain a Project Plan for each project.
- Prepare services agreement in conjunction with Legal Counsel and Project Partner.
- Receive and distribute project communication regarding delivery of services to all team leaders.
- Serve as primary contact with client, external consultants and vendors.
- Schedule and chair all client meetings. Records the minutes of these meetings and documents action items.