Are you an immediately available Graphic Designer with a corporate background? Do you want to join a leading financial services group where you will play a key role as a member of the global Design and Production team?
You will have a solid creative design and web design background in a corporate environment, as well as sound understanding of corporate sign off processes and managing stakeholder engagement on projects. You will be able to communicate and maintain excellent relationships across all levels of the business. You will also have knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat), intermediate use of the Microsoft Office Suite (in particular PowerPoint and Word) and knowledge of Exact Target, cvent.
About the role
- Ensure all design requests are produced in a timely manner and to a high standard in accordance with corporate brand standards, guidelines and templates.
- Establish and pro-actively manage effective and professional relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Conduct content review and user acceptance testing as required across projects and solutions implemented
- Manage the Design & Production request process to ensure all regional requests are responded to.
- Authoring of digital content across digital platforms.
- Provide support to the Global Design & Production team when required.
This is a contract role looking for someone with an immediate start. There is a view to go permanent if interested, so do get in touch as soon as possible to hear further details!
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly