Product Marketing Manager - 1 year FTC
Better Placed are delighted to be working exclusively with Banner Group who are seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join their team on a fixed term 1 year maternity cover contract.
With head offices in Normanton, Banner are an office supplies company servicing both private and public sector organisations, large and small. Their story starts over 200 years ago when they were part of Her Majesty's Stationary Office and servicing the government bodies for all their stationary and print-related needs. However Banner go far beyond "traditional", providing solutions and services for the wider workplace, covering cleaning and janitorial supplies through to furniture, printed goods and technology.
As part of the EVO Group (who also own wholesaler VOW Europe), they are the largest distributor of workplace products in the UK, with stock holding in excess of £50m.
The Product Marketing Manager will help to plan, coordinate and execute product marketing activity targeted at existing and prospective Banner customers. This role carries responsibility for coordinating and driving strong, customer focused marketing campaigns that maximises sales opportunities, delivers vendor income and delivers a return.
The role, alongside the Banner Marketing Team, will also have responsibility for representing the Banner brand across all communications, internal and external.
- Liaise with suppliers to plan and agree marketing activities that achieve vendor income targets
- Manage the production of marketing materials including catalogues, emails and brochures.
- Analyse all major promotional activity for impact
- Support the identified key brands, to maximise the funding available and the return on investment achieved
- Continuously identify new opportunities to promote and sell products across the Banner sales channels
- Work closely with the other members of the marketing team to deliver cross-category and lifecycle marketing activity
To be considered for this position you must ideally be either; immediately available or have a 4-6 week notice period max. You will be a commercially focused B2B product marketer with experience of implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns. You must have experience in managing budgets, pricing and analysing data as well as an understanding of knowing what the customer needs. If you posses strong organisational and negotiating skills and thrive on building strong working relationships then please send me your most up to date CV.