Major Players are working with a leading charity-focused agency based in North London who are looking for a Project Managers to join their client services team.
This is an agency that wants to change the world and make a positive impact. They have a fantastic client base working with some of the best known and loved charities in the market. The culture is fun, hard working and above all very passionate about the sector they work in.
Working closely with the Business Director and a portfolio of clients, this role requires you to deliver exceptional response campaigns and support in the growth of new ventures. You will manage campaigns from outset to completion, including project scoping, costing and the management of internal and client stakeholders, to efficiently steer the delivery of work on brief, on time and within budget.
● Scope, plan and deliver projects on brief, on time and within budget.
● Develop and deliver a robust scope of work and project plan for all of your projects.
● Control project costs, time, resources, partner requirements and client needs to ensure optimal results and profitability.
● Test, learn and report back on key findings: internally, ensure results are accurately collated and fed back; and externally, advise clients on campaign performance and optimisation.
● Ensure that projects are delivered in line with clients' strategic and commercial objectives.
● Coordinate working with all departments in a collaborative, productive and efficient way.
● Maintain strong relationships with projects' client stakeholders: keep in regular contact in person and on the phone, and generate status reports as required.
● Run reports for internal stakeholders as required on the progress and commercial status of your projects.
● Escalate any project issues that might affect the client or agency business
● Quality check and proof creative and strategic output before its submission to clients for review
You will be a natural collaborator with tenacity, passion and great communication and organisation skills. You will have experience running projects from scoping through to launch, optimisation and review, placing quality control and budgetary awareness at the heart of your delivery. This will be combined with a natural ability to foster strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders, and coordinate teams and individuals to achieve a common goal. You will be pragmatic and solution-driven, and adept at balancing day-to-day operational delivery with an appreciation of clients' wider strategic goals.
● Client-facing project management experience within a creative or marketing agency.
● Broad range of channel experience across print and digital campaigns.
● Be organised, proactive and calm under pressure.
● Be comfortable presenting to internal and client stakeholders.
● Be a great multi-tasker.
● Have superb attention to detail whilst keeping sight of project objectives.
● Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
● Be comfortable using project management tools such as Basecamp and Trello.
● Have proficiency in Google suite, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
● Experience of charities and the fundraising market is a definite advantage, but not essential.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a junior to midweight Project Manager looking to take the next step in their career working on fun and challenging projects spanning offline and digital. If you want to join a successful agency delivering great work for worthy causes, and this sounds like the role you're looking for please get in touch with your CV.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly