Client Account Executive
Position: Client Account Executive
Our client based in Manchester are looking for a Client Account Executive with some agency experience. They are experts in developing highly engaging creative and fully integrated campaigns. They specialise in theatre, museums and galleries, live events, education, sport and leisure, heritage and visitor attractions.
Provide effective support for the account team through technical skills, teamwork and initiative. Contribute to the achievement of client satisfaction, departmental and commercial business objectives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Account Team in the delivery of the campaign aims and objectives
- Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with clients
- Assist the Account Team in preparation and follow up for client meetings, creating necessary documents
- Collate campaign results analysis as required
- Proactive in sourcing and identifying new opportunities
- Have an understanding of the client base and stay abreast of the industry developments and marketplace
- Manager smaller client accounts, planning and buying across all media channels
- Managing clients social activity across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Support the Account Team in the control and facilitation of client campaigns on a day to day basis
- Assist in obtaining information and negotiating best value rates with media owners and other suppliers
- Take responsibility to fielding social media calls and enquiries
- Take initiative and find solutions to problems and contribute new ideas on a regular basis
- Raise any issues with the Account Manager/Director
- Where required, actively contribute to client and supplier meetings
- Assist the Account Team by obtaining and negotiating costs from media owners
- Ensure all activity is invoiced to the client within agreed time frame and obtain client POs for said activity
- Develop and maintain excellent relations across internal agency departments
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.