Creative Agency with an in-house production arm is looking for a Mid-weight Creative.
The agency is based in Hertfordshire and is approximately 30 minutes from King’s Cross.
This is an exciting period of growth for the team - they are bursting with new projects and are looking for energised creative people with a can-do attitude to join the team. They have a great company culture, and want new and exciting personalities to add to the mix.
So if you have..
- Good ideation skills; reacting to briefs with clever and engaging concepts.
- Great visual and verbal communication: Scamping, Photoshop skills, storyboarding and editing using Premier Pro.
- Have a keen interest in sport and cinema.
- The ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- A showreel bursting with great work and a willingness to push boundaries.
What you’ll be doing..
- Creating engaging and creative advertising concepts for TV/online.
- Assembling concept documents and storyboards.
- Directing designers and editors.
- Participating in team brainstorm sessions.
- Editing promotional material and content using Premier Pro.
- Staying on track with emerging trends and culture and keeping in touch with the wider creative community.
- Scamping rough idea so the ability to put pen to paper.
Perks of the Job!
- Working on high profile adverts and escape the smoke of London!
- A great company culture that encourages development and nurtures talent.
- Breakfast on the boss once a month.
- Drinks Fridge serving cold beer and cider.
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
For more info, please apply with your CV and folio.