Mid to Senior Creative
Creative Agency with an in-house production arm is looking for a Mid to Senior Creative.
The agency is based in Hertfordshire and is approximately 30 minutes from King’s Cross.
This is an exciting period of growth for the team - they are bursting with new projects and are looking for energised creative people with a can-do attitude to join the team. They have a great company culture, and want new and exciting personalities to add to the mix.
So if you have..
- Strong conceptual abilities; this is the core responsibility of the role, reacting to challenging briefs with clever and engaging creative concepts.
- Great visual and verbal communication: Scamping, Photoshop skills, storyboarding and so on.
- The ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- A showreel bursting with great work and a willingness to push boundaries.
What this person will be doing..
- End to End responsibility for the delivery of great creative across TV/online and delivering each piece on time and on budget.
- Presentations of concepts to clients and internal/external stakeholders.
- Creating concept documents and storyboard.
- Directing designers, editors, VO artists and talent.
- Staying on track with emerging trends and culture and keeping in touch with the wider creative community.
- An ability to communicate with pen and paper.
Perks of the Job!
- Working on high profile adverts and escape the smoke of London!
- A great company culture that encourages development and nurtures talent.
- Breakfast on the boss once a month.
- Drinks Fridge serving cold beer and cider.
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
For more info, please apply with your CV and folio.